Airliners-India Forum Index Airliners-India
Flickr Group & Facebook
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling Delhi Spotters

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airliners-India Forum Index -> Aviation Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ArpitAgrawal
Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 178
Location: Delhi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Calling Delhi Spotters Reply with quote

Hi guys...
some of you might know me, many of you might not....
I am Arpit from New Delhi and I live in Dwarka... for the past 1 year I was not in India so I am not in touch with any of the spotters from Delhi. (except from Sushank who is not in Delhi these days.. ) Me n Sushank use to spot a lot here before I left..

Anyways, now that the weather has started to get a little better, m gonna start spotting again...
So let me know who all Delhi guys are active, so that we can spot together...

just mail me at arpit@iapgroup.in and we can meet up some time... Smile
ohh btw.. I live in Sec-22.. so we can have some nice 10landing or 28take off shots from my roof top if you have a enough focal length in your lens...Wink

Mail me your phone numbers and we can discuss further..

Regards,
Arpit Agrawal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nimish
Member


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Posts: 9757
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arpit - suggest also looking at the Aviation photographers of India group - www.avph.in - as they are the only registered spotting group in the country. We've managed to hold spotting events in BOM and BLR so far.
_________________
We miss you Nalini!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G-BYGB
Member


Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 1813
Location: Bangalore/Delhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Arprit,
I''ll be in Delhi on the 1st week of March.The exact date, will let you know shortly.It would be awesome to take up some pics of aircrafts landing from Dwaraka,if that will be the case at this time of the season.

@Nimish,
BTW Nimish would it be risky for me to take pics from civilian airports in India without the Photographers I-Card?
_________________
www.flickr.com/G-BYGB photos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArpitAgrawal
Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 178
Location: Delhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi G-BYGB... sounds great...
mail me the details of your arrival and we can work out things...
_________________
Cheers
Arpit

My Photos on JetPhotos-> JetPhotos.in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ArpitAgrawal
Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 178
Location: Delhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nimish wrote:
Arpit - suggest also looking at the Aviation photographers of India group - www.avph.in - as they are the only registered spotting group in the country. We've managed to hold spotting events in BOM and BLR so far.


hi Nimish,.. just a lil doubt bro...
I saw the membership form... it says Aviation Photographers India Foundation... are you guys registered as a press or a company or NGO or...??
_________________
Cheers
Arpit

My Photos on JetPhotos-> JetPhotos.in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nimish
Member


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Posts: 9757
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArpitAgrawal wrote:
Nimish wrote:
Arpit - suggest also looking at the Aviation photographers of India group - www.avph.in - as they are the only registered spotting group in the country. We've managed to hold spotting events in BOM and BLR so far.


hi Nimish,.. just a lil doubt bro...
I saw the membership form... it says Aviation Photographers India Foundation... are you guys registered as a press or a company or NGO or...??


It's a trust.
_________________
We miss you Nalini!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aiel
Member


Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 927
Location: Bangalore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-BYGB wrote:
@Nimish,
BTW Nimish would it be risky for me to take pics from civilian airports in India without the Photographers I-Card?


You can freely take pictures at non-defense airports. You can keep the circular handy, in case of any objections. Here's an article from Devesh about the circulars and other related info:

Link to the article here.
_________________
My Flickr photos

My JP.net account
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HAWK21M
Member


Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 8132
Location: Mumbai, INDIA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In brief:- NO TARMAC PHOTOGRAPHY while on the Tarmac.
_________________
Think of the Brighter side !!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G-BYGB
Member


Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 1813
Location: Bangalore/Delhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiel wrote:
G-BYGB wrote:
@Nimish,
BTW Nimish would it be risky for me to take pics from civilian airports in India without the Photographers I-Card?


You can freely take pictures at non-defense airports. You can keep the circular handy, in case of any objections. Here's an article from Devesh about the circulars and other related info:

Link to the article here.


Thank you Nitin.
_________________
www.flickr.com/G-BYGB photos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madnish30
Member


Joined: 14 Jun 2010
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMOVED.
_________________
I Love Air India, forever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airliners-India Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com